Sunday, December 30, 2012

TELLICO BARN SUNBURST

ISO 100, f/20, 1/15 second, 19mm
  There have been several times that I have though about stopping and photographing this barn. It sits on Highway 68 between Madisonville & Tellico Plains, TN. I actually tried one time and was sadly disappointed at the results.
  Today, however, with the trees barren of their leaves and the sun setting low just behind the barn, the scene pretty much framed itself. Tremendous blue skies with gorgeous white clouds streaking across made for a great background. All I had to do was move myself until the sun was perfectly arranged to sunburst of the roof of the barn.
  With the bright sunlight I had to bracket the frames and do an HDR. The main thing that I wanted to maintain is the long shadows from the trees and the barn that were reaching out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment