Thursday, April 19, 2012

SUNRISE SILHOUETTE

ISO 100, 24mm, f/14, 1/50 second, 3 Exposure HDR @ -2 EV
  One of my favorite things about spring is the cool nights followed by the warm days. This produces morning fog that rises as the sun and temperatures do.
  Last week, as I was going to work, the fog was not disappointing and even though the sun had already cleared the horizon, I was very eager to catch a photograph.
  These pair of trees that sit at the lake's edge right in front of my workplace stand very tall so I positioned myself to catch a silhouette of them but still try to capture a sunburst peaking through the branches. I lucked out in that I also pulled a series of sunbursts on the sun's reflection in the water through the separation of the two trees trunks.
  The tree's ominous shadow provided a neat lead into the frame and also spanned the entire width of the shot.

2 comments: