Sunday, April 15, 2012

DOWNSTREAM

Canon EOS Rebel XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @ 19mm, ISO 100, f/20,1/4 second, 3 image Panorama
  As I mentioned in the last post, the reflections along the river on Saturday were outstanding. Right before Jocy and I set out back home I happened to turn around and look downstream from the waterfall I was shooting and saw this view.
  The sunlight was striking the green trees in the distant background and creating this awesome reflection all the way back up to this rock that looked like it was pointing me right to the light. Would have loved to get a vantage point directly behind this rock but the water was just too deep so I framed it in the bottom right corner as a lead into the frame.
  Bracketed 3 images and stitched them together in Photoshop Elements Photomerge Panorama. I then processed them slightly in Photomatix Essentials to try and even out the light from foreground to background.

6 comments:

  1. Beauty shot and processing Jer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim. Trying to make sure that I still get a natural look when I process in HDR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice image Jerry. Looks pretty natural to me. Great processing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice image Jerry. Looks pretty natural to me. Great processing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful Jerry. You caught that green reflection perfectly, nice find.

    ReplyDelete