Friday, August 5, 2011

BLUE STREAK


Canon EOS REBEL XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @19mm, ISO 100, f/16, 1/4 sec
   This is the second morning in a row I got to enjoy a beautiful sunrise.  Almost missed this one though. Wasn't planning on taking any pics until I saw the streaking clouds and when I arrived at this vantage point in Vonore, TN, the sun was already above the horizon.  Thank goodness that the clouds were diffusing the sun's glare.
 Nothing special with the processing of this image other than taking out some sensor dust. This shot alerted me to how dirty my sensor was so some cleaning took place last night.
  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful sunrise capture Jerry! I have a hard time with glare. You got it at just the right time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors in this shot, and how the sun is reflecting in the water there, Jerry! Wow, my friend.

    ReplyDelete