Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TROLLEY CAR REFLECTION

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Tamron 28-80 lens @ 28mm, ISO 100, 3 Exposure HDR @ f/3.5
  On my way over to photograph the Alamo last Tuesday I walked out of the Menger Hotel to a trolley car parked waiting on a group of people it would carry on a tour of the city. I had to photograph it!
  I quickly set up my camera and tripod and fired off a set of brackets.  After several attempts I finally got 3 brackets without a vehicle on the other side of the trolley car.
  After doing the HDR process I noticed the great reflection of trees in the windshield of the car.  These trees are across the street at the outer wall of the Alamo.  I also noticed the reflection of the Menger Hotel along the left side of the trolley.
  Even though this trolley is more like a bus I really love it's old-timey look and very colorful red and green hull against a deep blue mid-day sky.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. The red colors and reflections really stand out.

    ReplyDelete