Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MY NEW TOY

SUNRISE EXPLOSION Sony Ericsson Experia X10, ISO 50, f/2.8, 1/1538 sec
  I upgraded my phone this past Saturday. I jumped to a "smart" phone. I am on an AT&T plan and it was free to upgrade to the Sony Ericsson Experia X10 phone and with an 8 megapixal camera, it was a no brainer.
  I had taken several photos in the house with my new phone and wasn't very impressed with the results.
  Wednesday morning when I arrived at work the clouds of the sunrise were outstanding and I gave the phone a shot.  I was very impressed this time. I took 5 or 6 shots and two of them really stood out to me. After I started messing with it a little more I found that the camera has an image stabilizer as well. Wish I would have known that when I took these the results might have been even better.
  The Experia earned a 2nd chance and might be used on occasion when I'm at a shoot.
REACHING FOR THE SKY

No comments:

Post a Comment